What Do You Do – Product Lifecycle Management
Following tasks enter under Product Lyfecycle Management:
- Organise, manage, coordinate and supervise the implementation of IT-services and/or IT-projects at a central and/or local level, directly or by subcontracting; define, implement and/or supervise the ICT strategy, policies and procedures.
- Ensure consistency with current project management methodology (e.g. PM², PMI, Agile)
- Ensure a coherent informatics environment in terms of technology and resources and organisation; organise and manage the requisite central and decentralised IT services and projects.
Perform feasibility, consultancy and/or other studies, analyses and surveys.
- Contribute to ensure the correct functioning of ICT systems; analyse, prototype, develop, test and maintain IT systems and applications or supervise subcontracted work in these areas.
- Define, prepare, distribute and support IT references solutions; ensure the operation of IT at Organisation level by providing technical hardware and software assistance to computer system users.
A little experiment: If you find this post and ad below useful, please check the ad out :-)