Someone asked me what is it to do “Analyse, Develop, Test and Maintain ICT Systems”… Here’s a formal description:
- Timely delivery of ICT systems in the required functionality.
- Contribute efficiently to the IT governance by applying it and by providing inputs to the further definition of the actions taking into account the working environment.
- Ensure that all required deliverables are approved and adequately stored.
- Where required, timely and well documented written inputs to the response to be provided by the unit to any relevant internal / external consultation or enquiries
- Ensure adequate and timely management of projects under one’s direct responsibility. This includes carrying out quality controls, risk analysis and review of deliverables, tracking activities against the plan and provide status reports for the projects and stakeholders.
- Timely delivery of results in compliance with quality controls.
- Accurate and timely response to any follow-up request.
- Avoidance of complaints regarding one’s own responsibilities in the processing of the files.