I’ve meet with one of the digging contractors at the plot. The meeting was designed to answer some questions from raised from the contract, but it was set up a the plot. Its success was rather limited because I had a bunch of papers in my hand which were flopping all over the place with the wind that day.
I’ve drawn the main conclusions:
- The contractor was not too happy to come at the plot.
- The guy was on the phone a lot, which added more difficulty to the conversation.
- He could not answer contractual questions, sending me to their contracts department.
- We did clarify a number of points (like the timeline, wordings in the contract that I did not understood).
- We agreed to follow up via email.
We will see how this pans out.