House log - Meeting with the Digging Company
I've meet with one of the digging contractors at the plot. The meeting was designed to answer some questions from raised from the contract, but it was set up a the plot. Its success was rather limited because I had a bunch of papers in my hand which were flopping all over the place with the wind that day.
I've drawn the main conclusions:
- The contractor was not too happy to come at the plot.
- The guy was on the phone a lot, which added more difficulty to the conversation.
- He could not answer contractual questions, sending me to their contracts department.
- We did clarify a number of points (like the timeline, wordings in the contract that I did not understood).
- We agreed to follow up via email.
We will see how this pans out.