Following my writing, I've rearranged my rig to have the Vega card on one edge (where the intake fan would get "fresh" air from the room rather than heated air from one of the other cards). Results are quite epic. With the settings:
- Frequency % = 0
- Voltage control = manual, with the last 2 entries at 1100 mV
- Memory speed = manual. set at 950 MHz (new)
- Memory voltage control = manual, last entry set at 950 mV
- Performance profile = custom
- Fan speed = manual, between 400 and 3628. If you don't have noise restrictions, leave it at "auto"
- Temperature = manual, between 70 and 85 deg Celsius (new)
- Power limit % = -10
I'm getting around 37-39MH/s! I could even go lower (-15 on Power limit) and drop around 37MH/s with Claymore on Windows.