House log - 24/09/21
Today, we had a Viessmann certificated engineer coming at the house to connect the internal and external parts of the heat pump.
He almost left because we don't have the manuals for the pump, and the said manuals contain a set of specific codes for the pump.
We also found out:
- There's a missing sensor which causes an error (4B) and messes up the thermostat too.
- The external part of the pump is not (yet?) allocated to our address. WHAT?
I've contacted the old plumbers to give me the manual and the missing sensor.
State of the house
The house state today is:
- [x] Paint
- [x] Parquet
- [x] Tiles
- [x] Security
- [ ] Doors (40%)
- [x] Ordered entrance door
- [ ] Install entrance door
- [x] Ordered interior doors (5)
- [ ] Order rest of the doors
- [ ] Install the 5 doors
- [ ] Install the rest of the doors
- [x] Ordered glass for the railings
- [ ] Install glass for railings
- [x] Ordered replacement for broken window
- [ ] Install replacement broken window
- [ ] Plumbing (60%)
- [x] Install plumbing
- [x] Install floor heating
- [x] Install the heat pump elements
- [x] Connect the interior/exterior heatpump elements
- [ ] Perform final checkup of the heat pump
- [ ] Perform mise en route (aka start + warranty)
- [ ] Integration with KNX
- [ ] Ventilation (70%)
- [ ] Install ventilation pipes
- [ ] Install ventilation machine Zehnder 350Q
- [ ] Intake, exhaust filters,
- [ ] Optional increase the capacity of the ventilation system (PEB)
- [ ] Electricity (50%)
- [x] Cables are laid
- [x] High power electrical panel connections
- [x] KNX panel modules for lights installed
- [ ] KNX panel modules for heating installed
- [ ] KNX line couplers and interface installed
- [x] KNX wall bus couplers (200800)
- [ ] KNX programmed
- [ ] Lights - about 50% of them are done.
I forgot to get a wall plug for GIRA KNX and I need to get the bezels (E2) and the heating valves. That's the next on the list.