Today I vent by the house. Here’s the state of play:
- The fence posts have been placed
- The foundation for the gate was also placed
- All materials are there
- Next week, everything should be ready
- Ground floor has the floor heating done. First floor too (probably)
- Cellar is prepared for floor heating
- I’ve signed the papers for the water softener from aquagroup
I’ll need to contact the electricity distributor to see their offer of 1000+ Euro for moving the counter inside the house.
I’ll also need to see with the water people. they said they’ll send me an offer, but I have not yet received anything.
- the cellar holes will be drilled
- the pipe connections will be done
- I’ll need to get phone cable (8 wires for the gate control)
- the baseplate for the heat pump will be recast on Saturday
- heat pump to be placed + tests to be run I guess