Today I vent by the house. Here’s the state of play:
- The fence posts have been placed
- All materials are there
- Next week, everything should be ready
- Ground floor has the floor heating prepared
- Cellar is prepared for floor heating
- I’ve been informed the base plate goes out of our plot by 10cm-ish.
- A guy form the constructor of the plate came in and we agreed to destroy the plate and cast a new one in our plot.
- Works will happen on Saturday.
- Foundation for gate to be done this week
- the cellar holes will be drilled
- the pipe connections will be done
- I’ll need to get phone cable (8 wires for the gate control)
- the baseplate for the heat pump will be recast on Saturday