Yesterday I’ve played badminton with my new club :) I’m yet to formally enroll, but the lads (and ladies) were quite nice and let me play.
after a warm-up with one of the good guys there, i got to play doubles. for the first time. ..ever :). rather complicated, especially because I don’t know how to serve “doubles serve” (very short ones that is).
To make a long story short, i’ve ended up playing 2 sets of doubles (lost both) and managed to get my “bat suitable hand” a bit sore. ..and to stuck 3 shuttles in the ceiling. hmm. i should hide now :)
on the prog side, i’ve finished a simple logging system so I can start writing stuff and be able to log it (and not write printf-s all over the place). today I’m going to start the top-down implementation of the daemon (detection, polling & logic), with logging.
— This is a really old post published originally on my blogspot blog
A little experiment: If you find this post and ad below useful, please check the ad out :-)