Wireless update

Posted by in Random

Well, I’ve updated my laptop and desktop to SuSE 9.2. Is very nice, but still the profile switching is a bit heavy-duty for me (all I need is to change wireless networks automatically…). So I’m back writing my wireless daemon and now I’m having fun with QDom* and XML in python :)

I’ve got a key manager finished and a wireless setup object almost done (can load from XML). Now I need to add the IP object(s) to be able to do the IP setup too (so I can have a single method “setup()” capable of configuring the IP or DHCP stuff as required).

Then I’ll create the containers and do a system test re loading a config & stuff. Then I can daemonize the whole blob and write up the logic.

Otherwise, nothing much. Seen “Audition” (the Japanese one).

— This is a really old post published originally on my blogspot blog


A little experiment: If you find this post and ad below useful, please check the ad out :-)