Here's the state of play:
- We've got the cables to the gate
- The constructor said we need 400v for the house to start the heat pump so we warm up the house before they put the screed. We need 400v for this.
- We don't have the required 400v (tri-phasic), so I've submitted are quest to the distributor for the conversion. The distributor will come in early January.
- The plumbers offered a solution of 5000 Euro to heat up the house from the outside.
- We proposed to buy heating elements to heat up the house (approx. 300 Euro) and awaiting reply from the constructor.
Short term planning
- [x] the cellar holes will be drilled
- [x] the pipe connections will be done
- [x] I'll need to get phone cable (8 wires for the gate control)
- [x] the baseplate for the heat pump will be recast on Saturday
- [x] heat pump to be placed
- [ ] tests to be run I guess
- [ ] OK from the constructor to buy the heating elements and heat up the house